8.28.2008

Coustume Rough Draft

So this is what I have so far:

Below is a better picture of the wings from that I made using the Threadbanger tutorial (see previous post for a link), but these stull need to be decorated. However, I'm not sure if I really want to go the "fairy" route right now or if I'd rather ditch the wings and go as a "nymph".

The costume is still in its' early stages, but so far I like how it looks. I think I need to buy some iridescent green sheer fabric, whether fancy like this, or simpler like this, especially to fill in the back.

I finally finished my bardigan, but I've yet to take pictures of it. I'll post them here and do a full review of the Mrs. Darcy pattern on Ravelry.


No comments: