8.28.2009

Baby Bibs galore

My sister-in-law's sister-in-law is expecting a baby in November, so I and Jenlle (my sister-in-law) are extremely excited. WE already have the alphabet quilt in the works (so far we've bought fabric, but that's it), but the baby mamma is coming down this weekend and we wanted to do some small presents. Enter, the baby bibs! Although we didn't need patterns, we used two different patterns. The first came witha maternity top pattern, and the second came with a bunch of baby outfits. They came out very well. I made the second and the 4th (and did the applique on the third), but Jenelle made hte first and the third.




I think it's great seeing someone get (back) into sewing. I also things it's cute seeing someone who isn't 100% comfortable take all the long-cuts. I realize how lazy I sometimes am about pinning because I've gotten comfortable enough with my machine that I don't need to pin.
In knitting stuff, I finished a new winter hat. It's stranded (I can't stand intarsia, I'm afraid), so it's super warm and was super easy to make. I don't feel like double-posint pictures, but I have it on ravelry: Fireside Cap.



1 comment:

My Urban Child said...

Baby Bibs is a nice gift, its very useful..