2.05.2011

Knitting Project

Knitting, for me, is a very slow process. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, but compared to sewing it is exceeding time-consuming.

And, per my new rule, I cannot have more than one object on a set of needles, on a crochet hook, or in the sewing machine at a time. So the projects seem to doubly drag. However, I hope that this will cut down on the number of WIPs and UFOs that seem to grow and grow without actually finishing anything.

So this knitting project, started in January, is Patti Gonsalves's Half-a-Cardi. I found the pattern on Ravelry.

I've got a ways to go. I've only got 40 of the 60 stitches between markers, and am rather quickly running out of room on my needles! However, the "eyelet" portion of the increases at the raglan sleeve area is turning out quite well.




Let's see if I can get this finished by...March! It'd be good for Saint Patrick's Day! =)

No comments: