3.31.2011

Making Homemade Ravioli

Homemade Ravioli.


For this, I used the same pasta recipe as before (it's really perfect), and then I cranked out with my Pasta Pro to setting 4. I placed it on a floured suface, made a second piece. The first piece I brushed with flour and then added the filling I made. Since I did not have the fancy tool to give my ravioli a crimped edge, I simply used a fork.


These cooked fast! The only changes I would make would be to probably make them a little thinner (maybe setting 5), and to cut the amount of filling in half. I made 4 servings (about 2 pounds of pasta) and then STILL had enough to fill some store-bought manicotti. I will definitely be making these again.


Goal is to finish this dress (I'm now calling it the "Three Generation Dress", which I'll explain when I finally post it) I've been working on for what seems like forever over the weekend.


Anyway, here are pictures of the ravioli!! I still need to make pasta sauce from scratch though. Maybe this summer?


No comments: