7.09.2011

Back to Sewing

Hello TSKB Readers!

Ive finally completed a major sewing project--okay so its a top that took less than two, but it was a start. I've had a less than fortunate time lately: my car got broken into and my iPod was stolen, the deductible is $500, and now I don't feel all that comfortable in my own apartment. In addition, Ive been working on some weight loss/fitness stuff, but I can't get to the gym without my car. I weighed myself and in the span of a few days managed to gain a good chunk of weight. So, this project, although simple, was something that actually worked out for me. Huzzah!

The boy took the picture, and then the camera died. I wish I had a picture that -didn't- show my armpit! *sigh*

The pattern is Butterick 5480. There are two views of the top; I made version A. Since I used cotton instead of georgette, my sleeves are a little stiffer, but I'm okay with that because this top, with the pattern (that I will reuse) was less than $8.

No comments: