7.25.2011

Simple Drawstring Bags


I wanted the following out of my sewing time today
  1. Easy
  2. Straight lines only
  3. Scrap fabric
  4. Quick
I have been toying with the idea of resurrecting my etsy store for a while now (I tried to sell some aprons, which was not successful, and then a rather rude comment from a woman at First Friday in Doylestown caused me to take a hiatus...indefinitely), so I thought that I could use this drawstring bags to place my items in before I ship them.

The fabric was left over from my sister's high school graduation project (about 3 years ago)If I don't use them for that, I can always use them for gifts and whatnot.

If anyone is interested, I could post a tutorial on how I make drawstring bags. I know there are already many on the internet, but I'm sure one more wouldn't be the end of the world =P

No comments: