8.22.2011

Cute Crochet Hair Bow

Hello TSKB Readers!

I am sad to announce that today is my last day of summer vacation. I am going to try my best to post at least twice a week, but expect somewhat of a decrease as grading and lesson planning will soon become my top priority.

After some stash-busting from my Test Review Cube, I still had a teeny amount of yellow yarn left. I do like knitting, and I generally like the look of knit over crochet, but crochet is much easier for me to multitask than knitting. So I went to Ravelry to look for a simple pattern and stumbled upon Cornflower Blue's Bow Headband. Super simple and cute--exactly what I was looking for.


This project--start to finish-- took less than 30 minutes. I like the piece a lot, but it looks cuter with shorter hair than my bun. Maybe if my hair were down? The only difference I made was to sew a button on one end and make a teeny buttonhole so I don't have to tie the back. I encourage you to find some leftover yarn and whip one up today!

No comments: