8.18.2011

Oh. My. God.

Hello TSKB Readers!

I have amazing, exciting news!

Remember how I submitted my dress to Shabby Apple for their Dare to Design contest?



I can hardly believe it myself. I was picked as one of the 15 finalists! And how cool is it that I got picked for the 1st slot??! I know it doesn't mean anything from their end, but still!

I encourage you take a look at all of the submissions, but I would really love it if you would vote for mine.

Voting is super easy. Simply click here to be directed to the voting page. VOTE #1! My tulip dress. Please also vote if you are a fan of Teacher. Sewer. Knitter. Blogger.

Thank you so much!

3 comments:

miamihoney said...

Wow! Super exciting! Good luck, your dress is a hit with me :)

Meghan said...

Thanks so much! I was flabbergasted when I saw the post on Shabby Apple.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for both of us! And I'm excited to keep reading your blog, I love teacher/fashion blogs!