8.10.2011

Please follow my blog!


I'm sure that those of you who have blogger are aware of the follower option, but just in case you don't, here is why it's awesome.
  • I only need to go to one place--my blog to get updates on all of the blogs that I follow. Previously I would bookmark each blog or site, and then I would have to check them one by one. It saves a lot of time.
  • When you follow a blog, your dashboard will show you the most recent postings--another great time saver. I don't even have to check all of the blogs; the reader will show the most recent posts.
  • Following is a great way to support other bloggers in their endeavors of crafting.


I could probably list more, but I want to keep this short and sweet. So I ask you to check out my blog. I've written three tutorials (and I hope to do more soon!), I blog at least twice a week, and I post about sewing, cooking, knitting, and other random things that I do. If you like what you see, please look at the right side of my page and become a follower! If you have a blog yourself, I will follow you as well.

Thanks!

1 comment:

miamihoney said...

Good luck with your blog. I am a fellow teacher and a creative too. Take care!