8.31.2011

Summer/Fall Transition Cardi

Hello TSKB Readers!

After working on some smaller projects with crochet, I searched Ravelry for something that I could make with my limited number of skeins in the same color and dye lot (this is what happens when all of your yarn is donated from friends and family).

I did find a cardigan called "Chevron Lace Cardigan". It seemed to get good reviews on Ravelry, and it's free! Yippee! You can look at the pdf for the pattern here if you are interested in making it.

If I weren't so cheap, I'd be a lot further along in this cardigan by now. You see, I refuse to print out patterns due to the cost of ink and paper. So I take scrap paper and transcribe the pattern. Out of the 10 or so rows I have completed, I probably pulled out just as many because I copied parts of the pattern down wrong. However, I have the 5th row memorized, and it's smooth sailing from here until I get to the armpits.




I just hope I wear it after it's finished, unlike some of my other yarn disasters.

Is there anything season-appropriate on your hook or needles at the moment?

2 comments:

miamihoney said...

Looks great! It is going to be an awesome addition to your wardrobe.

Meghan said...

I ran out of yarn! =( So now I have to wait until I visit my brother on Monday to get the remaining skeins I have. But thanks! I hope it works out!