9.18.2011

Not a winner, but...


So Shabby Apple posted the winner of their Dare to Design Contest on Thursday.

Unfortunately, I was not the winner of the contest. I did post a picture of the winning design below.

Little Season is the designer of the winning creation.


I think it's great that Shabby Apple is expanding their line into separates, and a separates item won the contest.

Although I am disappointed that I didn't win, I really don't consider myself a loser. For one thing, this was the first time I entered the contest, and I made it into the top 15 finalists! This was also the first creation I ever made without a pattern, so that was exciting. This contest helped increase traffic to my blog (albeit temporarily), and I got to see a great outpouring of support from family, friends, and coworkers.

If they offer the contest again next year, you can bet that I'll be trying again.

1 comment:

miamihoney said...

You are a winner, that is so cool that you made it that far. I voted for you too ;( I love the green dress you are working on too.