11.26.2011

A finished Green Dress

Hello TSKB Readers!

The green dress is at last finished and modeled. There have been -many- posts regarding this number. I don't think I will ever wear it without some sort or cardigan because despite my desperate tweaking, the zipper never came out as good as I had hoped.

Please! If you have tutorials on flawless invisible zipper installations, link them to me. There are many on the internet, but if I can have ones that are reader-approved, maybe I will have a successful zipper installation in the future.

The pants that I've been working on are almost finished--I just need to hem them. I have a final exam on Tuesday, but after that, I may post more than once in a week span. *gasp*

But for now, enjoy these two shots of Butterick 5029. Hopefully I'll get them on Burdastyle by the end of the year.


Pufferfish face. Because I loathe serious pictures.

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Beautiful absolutely stunning

Meghan said...

Thank you for the kind words!

miamihoney said...

Looks amazing! You are so talented :)