4.12.2012

Sloper Madness Part III--Harmony!


It's all finished! I have successfully drafted a blouse from scratch (using my sloper) and sewn it together. I have, from soup to nuts, made a garment!

The blouse is a loose-fitting (with bust darts for shape) shirt with cap sleeves, gathering at the front shoulder seams, and v-neck tie.

I decided to name this design Harmony after my friend who is also a crafter. Also, Harmony got me the sewing book that carried me through this project. The book also gave me confidence and ideas to make other stuff. So, thank you Harmony!








What recent project are you particularly proud of? Please give me a link so I can see!

4 comments:

Jill K. said...

Love it! You are so talented!

Jill K. said...

Love it! You are so talented!

Meghan said...

Thanks!

Harmony said...

Wow, this is amazing! You are so talented. I'm honored to be named after such a beautiful pattern :)