7.01.2012

Shoes for my nephew!

Hello!

I love Shwin & Shwin. They have so many cute items and tutorials. I have bookmarked many for my little nephew (although he's already 6 months old!), but I have yet to make any. However, I had some free time this weekend, so I tackled a rather tiny project: the Little Man Shoes! I wanted to do the two-tone-version she posted at a later date, but I mixed up my coloration, so instead of the print being the buckled piece, the solid bornw was. Either way, these were super easy to make, and I loved them! I gave them to my nephew, and they fit (which I was worried about because he is 6 months, and the pattern is 3-6 or 6-9).



On another note, I really need to get better at taking pictures. I wish we had space to take pictures in. I tried some packing material for the clean white background, but it still isn't nearly as pretty as all of the other bloggers. Oh well.

Have you tried any online tutorials with success lately?

1 comment:

miamihoney said...

So cute! Little baby shoes are so perfect. No sewing for me ;( Hope to change that in the next few days.