9.09.2012

200th Post!

I can't believe that I am hitting my 200th post! When I first started this blog, I really didn't think that I'd do anything serious with it. It was just a storage site for pictures.

And then I joined Ravelry, and started looking at PatternReview. I found blogs like Male Patterned Boldness, The Selfish Seamstress, Tanit-Isis Sews, Oonaballona... I wanted to keep posting.

I know I have fewer than 20 followers, and I don't do reviews for companies; I don't have sponsors, and I can't really afford to do giveaways, but I really like blogging. It makes me feel accomplished to be able to post the things that I created. I like sharing my opinions with like-minded people. I really hope I keep blogging.

Unrelated to the above, here are 5 items that I would like to either knit or crochet this fall. I don't think I'll get through all of them, but these are ones that I -want- in my closet.

1- Bird Bag: Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
2- Java Socks: Cailyn Meyer (Knitty 2011)
3- Beauty Silk Cotton Motif Sweater: Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)
4- Plain and Simple Pullover: Veera Välimäki (Rain Knitwear Designs)
5- Needle Case: Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd)

 





















Why did you start blogging?

1 comment:

miamihoney said...

YAY for 200th post....you are a rock star! I love the projects that are on the agenda or the realm of the agenda...the birdy bag, yes, please :)
I started blogging to document my pregnancy on one blog and my life on the other. I like to journal so it sorta fit the mo but now it keeps me connected and allows me to meet some neat folks (like you) so I keep at it. ANd you should too!!