9.02.2012

Jewelry organizer

WE had our in-service days this week, and school starts on Tuesday! I'm mentally ready, but I always worry that I'm not technically ready.

I decided to tackle my jewelry situation and get things organized. While there are many different organizer DIYs on the internet and many organizers you can buy, none of them were exactly what I was looking for.

So I made this. It has some flaws (mainly because I had to do all of the sawing by hand), but I am happy with how it turned out. The next woodworking project is to make an end table (with a pull-out drawer at the top) that will go OVER the cat litter box so we don't have to see it (but the kitties have access)






Have a nice holiday!

1 comment:

miamihoney said...

Look at you....you may have to change the name of your blog :)